Friday, November 2, 2007

Format and Content of This Blog

The format and content of this blog is going to evolve over time. The main purpose of this blog is to let friends and family know where I am and what I am doing. I also have other goals for this blog. One is to give general insights on travel--for example, what to pack, my thoughts on how to deal with beggars, my views on taxi drivers, etc.

Another goal of this blog is to provide detailed information about the hotels, restaurants, etc. that I encounter. Whenever I go to a new place, I search the web to find out what other people have had to say about particular hotels. I find this information immensely useful, so I want to provide this information for other travellers. This information may be of no interest to friends and family reading this blog, so feel free to skip these details.

No comments: