Friday, July 27, 2007

How to receive this blog via e-mail

I find it to be a pain to have to check people's blogs to see if there have been new posts. I would much rather just have their posts e-mailed to me as they are created. As such, I have set things up so that anyone can get this blog via e-mail. If you would like to receive e-mails containing each new post as it is published, you can subscribe by simply sending an e-mail to the following address:

outboundflight-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The subject and contents of the message sent to this address can be empty--they are ignored. You will receive an e-mail that will ask you to confirm your subscription by clicking on a link.

If you later decide that you don't want to get these e-mails, you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail (from the same e-mail address used to subscribe) to the following address:

outboundflight-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

For those worried about spam, your e-mail address will be added to a list that is only visible to me. Likewise, only I can send to the list.

Sidney

1 comment:

U Chandra K said...

well ..... I would be interested in getting it in my mail if there is anything here that actually gets posted..... :-)

Waiting for your interesting journey and photos will definitely help.